Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions together with the documents referred to in them tell you the basis on which we will supply to you our goods (“Goods”) and services (“Services”). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from us. By ordering any of the Goods or Services, you agree to be bound by these terms. IN PARTICULAR WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO CLAUSE 20 BELOW WHERE WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. You should retain a copy of these terms for future reference.
1. Terms And Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to all transactions with the Company and only these terms shall apply. Some of the terms apply differently to Business Customers and Consumers, as stated in the relevant clauses. For example, Consumers have available to them all statutory rights.
2. Basis Of Contract
2.1 An Order constitutes an offer by the Customer to purchase Services (and any ancillary Goods required to carry out the Services) in accordance with these Conditions.
2.2 An Order shall only be deemed to be accepted when the Company issues written acceptance of the Order (usually by email) at which point and on which date the Contract shall come into existence (Commencement Date).
2.3 The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. The Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in the Contract. A Consumer remains protected by statutory regulations regarding consumer protection.
2.4 Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions of the Goods or illustrations or descriptions of the Services contained in the Company’s catalogues website or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Services and/or Goods described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or have any contractual force.
2.5 These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that the Customer seeks to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
2.6 Any quotation given by the Company shall not constitute an offer, and is only valid for a period of  Business Days from its date of issue.
2.7 All of these Conditions shall apply to the supply of both Goods and Services except where application to one or the other is specified.
3. Supply Of Services
3.1 The Company shall provide the Services to the Customer as per any order.
3.2 The Company shall try to meet any performance dates for the Services specified in any Order acceptance, but any such dates shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence for the performance of the Services.
3.3 The Company shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services, and the Company shall notify the Customer in any such event.
3.4 The Company warrants to the Customer that the Services will be provided using reasonable care and skill.
4. Order Process
4.1 Once an Order is submitted and accepted by the Company, We shall arrange for the DPF / exhaust system to be sent via the Company’s collection service details of which are confirmed on the placement of an Order or otherwise pursuant to paragraph 7.3.
4.2 Once the DPF / Exhaust system is received by the Company, the Company will endeavour to clean the DPF / Exhaust system according to its service standards. The Customer shall have the benefit of the Guarantee referred to below.
4.3 The Company shall return the cleaned DPF / Exhaust system to the Customer.
5.1 This Guarantee is available to all Customers.
5.2 If the Company shall be unable satisfactorily to clean a particular DPF, then the Company shall make no charge to the Customer for Services. The Customer shall only be required to pay a collection and return fee of (i) £19.99+vat for passenger vehicles or (ii) £45.00+vat for commercial vehicles.
5.4 What is not covered by our Guarantee – There are certain circumstances where a re-clean is not as a result of the Company’s services. These are referred to as “No Fault” circumstances and include, but are not limited to:
- Non-disclosure at initial unit booking of known additional vehicle fault
- Mis-fueled vehicle
- Faulty ERG valve
- Injection system
- Faulty sensor(s)
- Failed turbo
- Glow plugs
- Empty additive tank
- Oil contamination occurring after initial clean
- The vehicle is not operated in line with manufacturers guidelines
5.5 The above guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances. When a component failure of a non DPF exhaust component results in a future DPF blockage after a cleaned or supplied unit is supplied and operated successfully. For example once the vehicle has been driven. The Company shall not, under any circumstances for any Business Customer, refund the purchase price
6. Customer’s Obligations
6.1 The Customer shall:
- ensure that the terms of the Order are complete and accurate;
- cooperate with the Company in all matters relating to the Services;
- provide the Company with such information and materials as the Company may reasonably require to supply the Services, and ensure that such information is accurate in all material respects;
- Report at the point of placing this order if the DPF has been subjected to any form of specialist cleaning process involving chemicals prior to this order.
6.2 If the Company’s performance of any of its obligations in respect of the Services is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by the Customer or failure by the Customer to perform any relevant obligation (Customer Default):
- the Company shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by the Customer arising directly or indirectly from the Company’s failure or delay to perform any of its obligations as set out in this clause 6.2;
7. Charges And Payment
7.1 The price for Goods and Services shall be the price set out when ordering an service
7.2 The Company offers a collection service via UPS / Pallet company This is included in the price of any Order. If however a DPF / Exhaust system is unable for any reason to be cleaned, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee of (i) £19.99 +vat for passenger vehicles or (ii) £45.00 +vat for commercial vehicles.
7.3 Customers should note that the collection service is a part insured service. The Company excludes any liability for any damage caused or loss suffered by the courier providing the collection service. If the Customer requires a fully insured collection service, it should either arrange its own collection and return or ask the Company to quote for insured collection. Any increased collection charges will need to be paid by the Customer prior to collection.
7.4 The Company reserves the right to:
- increase the charges for the Services, on giving the Customer written notice of any such increase. If such increase is not acceptable to the Customer, it shall notify the Company in writing within 7 days of the date of the Company’s notice and the Company shall have the right without limiting its other rights or remedies to terminate the Contract; and
- increase the price of the Goods, by giving notice to the Customer at any time before delivery, to reflect any increase in the cost of the Goods to the Company that is due to:
any factor beyond the control of the Company (including foreign exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes and duties, and increases in labour, materials and other manufacturing costs);
any request by the Customer to change the delivery date(s), quantities or types of Goods ordered, or the Goods Specification; or
any delay caused by any instructions of the Customer in respect of the Goods or failure of the Customer to give the Company adequate or accurate information or instructions in respect of the Goods.
increase the charges for the Services if the unit has been the subject to a chemical cleaning process prior to this order.
7.5 The Company shall invoice the Customer on or at any time after completion of a clean or, in the case of collection only charges, on a failed clean. The Customer shall pay any invoice on receipt.
7.6 All amounts payable by the Customer under the Contract are exclusive of amounts in respect of value added tax chargeable from time to time (VAT). Where any taxable supply for VAT purposes is made under the Contract by the Company to the Customer, the Customer shall, on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from the Company, pay to the Company such additional amounts in respect of VAT as are chargeable on the supply of the Services or Goods at the same time as payment is due for the supply of the Services or Goods. The Company may at its discretion refuse to return delivery of an item until payment is received.
7.7 If the Customer fails to make any payment due to the Company under the Contract by the due date for payment, then the Customer shall pay interest on the overdue amount in accordance with Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. The Customer shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
7.8 The Customer shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set- off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding except as required by law. The Company may, without limiting its other rights or remedies, set off any amount owing to it by the Customer against any amount payable by the Company to the Customer. If following a clean a Customer is not contactable by the Company or does not pay within a  month period, the Customer agrees and accepts that the Company may sell with good title such goods in order to realise payment of any outstanding invoice(s).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Customer’s attention is particularly drawn to this clause
8.1 Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude the Company’s liability to Consumers for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession);
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
8.2 Subject to clause 8.1:
- The Company shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract ; and
- The Company’s total liability to the Customer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the amount paid for Goods or Services in any one Order.
- the Company shall under no circumstances be liable for any third party costs incurred by the Customer, such as mechanics fees, garage fees etc however caused.
8.3 The terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the terms implied by sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from any Contract with any Business Customer.
8.4 All Consumers are entitled to their usual Statutory Rights.
8.5 This clause 8 shall survive termination of the Contract.
9. Force Majeure
9.1 For the purposes of this Contract, Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of the Company including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the Company or any other party), failure or delay of a utility service or transport network or courier, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of Company’s or subcontractors.
9.2 The Company shall not be liable to the Customer as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Contract as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
9.3 If the Force Majeure Event prevents the Company from providing any of the Services and/or Goods for more than 13 weeks, the Company shall, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this Contract immediately by giving written notice to the Customer.
10.1 Assignment and other dealings.
- The Company may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights under the Contract and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its obligations under the Contract to any third party.
- The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of the Company, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Contract.
- Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with this Contract shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office (if it is a company) or its principal place of business (in any other case) or such other address as that party may have specified to the other party in writing in accordance with this clause, and shall be delivered personally or sent by prepaid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, or by commercial courier, e-mail.
- A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at the address referred to in clause 12.2(a); if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second Business Day after posting; if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier’s delivery receipt is signed; or, if sent by fax or e-mail, one Business Day after transmission providing a delivery receipt is received.
- The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
- If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
- If [one party gives notice to the other of the possibility that] any provision or part-provision of this Contract is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that, as amended, it is legal, valid and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intended commercial result of the original provision.
10.4 Waiver – A waiver of any right under the Contract or law is only effective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy under the Contract or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor prevent or restrict its further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
10.5 No partnership or agency – Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, nor constitute either party the agent of another party for any purpose. Neither party shall have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way.
10.6 Third parties – A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights to enforce its terms.
10.7 Variation – Except as set out in these Conditions, no variation of the Contract, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing and signed by the Company.
10.8 Governing law – This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
10.9 Jurisdiction – Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non- contractual disputes or claims).
In these Conditions, the following definitions apply:
Business Day: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England.
Business Customer: a Customer who places an Order in the course of business.
Commencement Date: has the meaning set out in clause 2.2.
Conditions: these terms and conditions as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 10.7.
Contract: the contract between the Company and the Customer for the supply of Goods and/or Services in accordance with these Conditions.
Customer: a Business Customer or Consumer who purchases the Goods and/or Services from the Company.
Consumer: a Customer who places an Order for private use only and not in the course of any business.
Force Majeure Event: has the meaning given to it in clause 9.1.
Goods: the goods (or any part of them) set out in the Order.
Order: the Customer’s order for the supply of Goods and/or Services, as set out in the Customer’s purchase order.
Services: the services supplied by the Company to the Customer.
Company: Doctor Dpf Limited registered in England with company number 10257407